2022 Eaglecrest IFSA Junior Regional 2* Registration Requirements
IFSA INDEPENDENT ATHLETES (who do not train with a team or club) are *REQUIRED* to have a L100 Certified parent or guardian coach with an active 2022 Coach Membership. Contact us for further information. If you are an Independent Athlete without a coach and you complete the registration process, you will be removed from the roster and refunded (transaction fees cannot be refunded).
You MUST have an IFSA Membership to register for this event.
MID-SEASON FREERIDE TEAM FOR IFSC COMP
* 11-14 years of age and expert level of skiing ability
* Must be registered for IFSA Regional Comp
* Must be able to attend a min of 3 training sessions in February
* Helmet and back brace required during training and comp.
* Registration by invitation only! - Contact JSC for info.
This Pre-Comp Camp is solely for athletes wishing to compete in the 2022 Eaglecrest IFSA Junior Regional 2*
Regular attendance is required and any athlete missing two days of training in February will no longer be able to compete under the Juneau Ski Club Freeride IFSA L100 coach for purposes of competing in the 2022 Eaglecrest IFSA Junior Regional 2*.
Brian Tyler, IFSA Certified Coach
Dave Lowell, IFSA Certified Coach
February 5 - March 26 w/March 4 Comp
Saturday All Day: 9:30AM - 3PM w/lunch 12-1PM
$25 JSC membership
MID-SEASON IFSA CAMP 14-17 YO