UPDATED: March 14, 2013
U14 and ski-up athletes are racing this weekend!
General information follows:
- Saturday March 16 is a GS; Sunday March 17 is a SL.
- This race is for all U14 DEVO athletes and our U12 ski ups (Sally and Tyler).
- Bibs are shared in the race room at 9:00 AM (no hiking for racers).
- GS on Saturday will be run from Upper Hilary's. SL on Sunday will be run from Lower Hilary's.
- For both days, course inspection begins at 9:30 AM. First run starts at 10:30 AM. Second run will start at 12:00 noon.
U10 and U12 athletes will be training as normal.
Brock and Lucy will be working with the groups on Saturday. I suspect the skis of choice will be powder skis or GS. Plan to hike to the B Frame to meet up with Brock, Lucy and the group by 9:30 AM.
Thursday night skiing is still on for all JSC members and immediate family members!
Thursday night skiing will continue Thursday March 14 and again Thursday March 28. JSC members are invited and encouraged to attend the Thursday night skiing sessions. Please take advantage of this opportunity and come up, experience night skiing at Eaglecrest, and join the JSC community. During spring break, we will not be night skiing.
Spring Break is upon us, and JSC DEVOs are skiing Monday-Wednesday!
Coaches will be setting gates and cycling kids/groups during spring break on Monday-Wednesday March 18-20. Coaches will include Brock, Lucy, Hannah, and possibly others. Athletes should check the white board outside the JSC race room and check in with the coaches. Athletes may need to help carry gates to set up the courses, and are expected to help tear down the course, fill in the ruts, and bundle gates at the end of the day. It should be a fun week for all!
If you have any questions, please let me or the coaching staff know.
SKI FASTER, HAVE MORE FUN ! ! !